Alderwood Shoe Trees
Good shoe trees are probably the most important thing that you need in order to preserve the life of your shoes. They should be used at all times when you are not wearing shoes in order to appreciate their full benefits.
The Shoe Snob Shoe Trees are made of alderwood, a wood much like cedar that absorbs the moisture that we constantly subject our shoes to, be it from sweat or rain. This moisture, if not treated properly will deteriorate and disfigure the leather of your shoes, with irreparable consequences; the only way to stop this from happening is to use shoe trees. It's a small price to pay for a long-term benefit, particularly on high quality shoes.
- Made from Alder wood. Much like cedar wood in its absorbing traits but without the aromatic smell.
- The Shoe Snob shoe tree has a shape that will sit well in the majority of shoe lasts. The volume of the shoe trees fill up the entire shoe to keep the shoe’s shape intact at all times without leaving loose areas.
- Shoe trees fit true to size but are very form fitting (like a lasted shoe tree). Sometimes they can be difficult to insert but do not be afraid to exert a bit of strength to get them in.
- For half sizes however, we recommend sizing down. So if you are UK8.5, please purchase our shoe trees size UK8.
- For very contoured shaped shoes that run smaller/tighter i.e. Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling, Corthay, Berluti etc. please size down. For example if you take EG or G&G UK9, choose the UK8 shoe tree.
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.