If you decide to cancel your order prior confirmation of shipping, please email us at email@example.com. We will immediately cancel your order and fully refund your payment. Confirmation of cancellation will be emailed to you. Unfortunately once the order has been shipped, cancellations are no longer available and the order must be treated as per our return/ refund policy below.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own cost within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or a refund. Although please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org, within 10 working days, if you intend to return an item. A full refund will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the products. Conditions:
- Non-faulty returns are at the customers’ cost.
- Socks whose seal have been broken are non-returnable
- The goods must be returned in the same saleable condition as you received them.
- If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift (e.g. free laces) the free gift must also be returned to qualify for a full refund.
- If returning from outside the EU, in order to prevent the goods from being subject to customs charges, please write "Returning goods to sender” on the customs form and the actual parcel. If we are charged clearance fees to receive your return, we may either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you.
- If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements. Items taken in exchange for return goods are subject to a postage charge and any difference in cost of the replacement item.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
- To return an item please post them to the address listed below.
If returning from OUTSIDE the EU, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and actual parcel.
The Shoe Snob
2 Marshall Street