Red Plastic Travel Shoe Trees
We all know that the weight restrictions on flights are annoying. If you are someone who travels frequently, particularly on business, you have probably come across the conundrum of whether to pack your shoe trees or not.
As every kilogram counts these days, you have probably sacrificed your shoes’ wellbeing by deciding not to, resulting in your spare pair of shoes to get squashed inside your luggage.
Now you can fix this problem with our Adjustable Plastic Shoetree.
- Each Shoe Tree is adjustable by two shoe sizes. For example, for a size 44 shoe, we would recommend you purchase the size 43-44 Shoe Tree, and use the adjuster to fit the shoe once in place. Always put in and take out the Shoe Tree in the smaller size
- Made from plastic
- Weight = 185 - 265g
- Small (EU39-EU40, UK5-UK6, US6-US7)
- Medium (EU41-EU42, UK7-UK8, US8-US9)
- Large (EU43-EU44, UK9-UK10, US10-US11)
- X-Large (EU45-EU46, UK11-UK12, US12-US13)
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.