02 Neutral - Saphir Medaille D'or Pate-De-Luxe Beeswax Shoe Polish 100ml
Pâte De Luxe wax polish is a unique traditional formulation. The finest natural oils and waxes are used to achieve superior cleaning, nourishing, and protection while producing a high-gloss shine to leather goods.
Pâte De Luxe wax polish is ideal for use on smooth leather shoes or boots.
- Brush the item to remove any dust or dirt.
- Apply a small amount of Pâte De Luxe with a cotton chamois cloth or the Spreading Brush to reach the welt seams and enable nourishment and protection of this delicate area.
- Massage gently to allow Pâte De Luxe to nourish and provide maximum protection to the leather.
- Apply one or two coats of Pâte De Luxe to the entire shoe.
- Leave to dry for five minutes between coats.
- Gently polish the leather with a bristle brush or a wool glove.
- For a high-gloss finish, apply additional coats to the toe and heel. Avoid over-application to the vamp of the shoe because excessive movement can crack the wax coating.
The Pâte De Luxe wax polish formula is composed of three main types of natural waxes:
Vegetable: Carnauba wax (from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree)
Mineral: Montan wax Turpentine spirit, which is extracted from pine trees grown in Southern Europe, is another star ingredient of this special formula. It thoroughly degreases the leather and enhances the absorption of the waxes. The spirit evaporates, leaving the rich natural waxes to protect and shine.
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.