Saphir Médaille d’Or’s world-famous Crème 1925 has been favoured by leather shoe aficionados for nearly a century. This unique cream polish nourishes, conditions and revitalises the colour of leather. The formulation also provides protection and a beautiful wax shine.
Crème 1925 is suitable for use on smooth leather shoesCare instructions
- Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a brush.
- Apply Crème 1925 sparingly using a cotton cloth or Spreading Brush.
- Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the cream to penetrate and nourish the leather. This will ensure a good layer of protection. Leave it to dry for one hour.
- Polish leather with a bristle brush then finish with a wool cloth or glove.
- Once a base coat of Crème 1925 has been applied, simply re-buff the shoe following wear to maintain the shine.