Waxed Flat Shoelaces - Forest Green
Ever get tired of simply wearing black or brown dress shoes-laces? Yes? Us too!! And that is why we have an array of colourful, shoe-laces to jazz-up your shoe wardrobe. There is no right or wrong way to match the colour of your laces with your shoe colour, so don't be afraid to go bold!
- 75cm (30in) in length from end to end
- Traditional waxed cotton (like most dress shoe laces)
- Can be steam-ironed flat again once they have lost their shape
- Good for 3-5 eyelets (can be used in 2 eyelet shoes, but they hang over a bit; not recommended for 6 or more eyelets)
- Stay knotted better than round laces do
- Black, Brown, Burgundy, Navy and Burnt Orange are 3mm wide. The rest of the colours are 4mm wide.
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.