Job Description: Part-Time Artisan Shoe Shiner (15-20 hrs pw)
At The Shoe Snob, we believe that a Man’s sartorial foundation begins at his feet, and more importantly, the shoes that he adorns.
‘To educate people on the importance of wearing quality shoes and maintaining them’
We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Artisan Shoe Shiner to help shine client’s shoes as per our company expectations. The role will be based at our Central London Office and will be predominantly morning work. Aside from Shoe Shining we would require help in the packing and delivery of client orders whilst also assisting with general day to day jobs as required by the Business.
• A passion for Men’s shoes and shoe shining
• A general to good knowledge of the shoe industry and other luxury brands
• Punctual and able to display a ‘can do’ attitude in line with company values
• Flexible working hours to meet the demands of the business
• Desire to learn and share knowledge of shoe shining
• Competitive salary
• Staff discount
• 20 days Holiday +8 Bank Holidays per annum Pro-Rata
• Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
To Apply please send a cover letter along with you CV to: email@example.com. A picture of your own Shoe Shine would be desirable as this will form part of the interview process.