Why is this product important? And how do I use it? Well, ask yourself ‘why is a moisturiser important to your skin?’ Because if you don’t use lotion and maintain your daily washing, in addition to the wear and tear from the natural elements, your skin will inevitably dry up and become cracked and damaged.
If left untreated, those cracks can become irreparable. Likewise, when constantly polishing your shoes, you must use a lotion, to counteract the drying out effect that beeswax polish has on your leather. You do this by applying the mink oil renovator, sparingly, prior to polishing. Allow it to set into the leather for at least 10 minutes (ideally more). However, be careful not to apply too much as it can over-soak your leather, which will also have its own undesirable consequences.
Even if you are not someone who cares for a high shine on your shoes, the Mink Oil Renovator is essential to providing your shoes’ leather the nutrients needed to maintain a healthy look. And the true beauty of this product is that can be used for most stiffer leathers, such as wallets, briefcases, saddles, chests etc.
- High in concentration - use a little and it will last a long time
- Can be used with the shoe polish or simply on its own as a rejuvenation to dry leather
- Good for masking scuffs and scratches
- Neutral in colour - allows it to be applied to all shoe colours
- Use before polishing to help strip off old wax and replenish the leather’s suppleness
- Cream based conditioner
- Made in France