Boot Black 'Black Label' Shoe Cream - Gray
This is an emulsified cream, formulated with quality waxes which provides color complementing and shining effects and is characterised by a high pigment concentrate and a combination of quality waxes. The cream's thin spreadability will help efficiently disperse the shoe cream evenly throughout the leather upper. It is produced in the finest tradition of Japanese craftsmanship and total quality control.
- Fine, tightly packed, pigments that will quickly rejuvenate the leather's colour and restoring its finish
- Contains 6 different waxes, including beeswax, for a higher concentration of waxes you will find in most shoe creams
- Water-based as opposed to oil-based, which enhances the absorption rate and reduces polish residue
- A light solvent will help remove dirt and polish build-up from your shoes and extend the life of the shoe cream once opened
- Made in Japan
- Size: 55g
How to apply
1. Use a horsehair brush or lightly damp paper towel to remove any dirt or dust. It is important that the leather surface is clean before you apply the shoe cream.
2. Use Boot Black Two Face Lotion Plus to remove old polish reside and other matter.
3. Apply a small amount of the Shoe Cream to your Application Brush or polish cloth. Less is always more. It is much easier to apply a bit more than to remove too much.
4. Wait a couple of minutes and then disperse the shoe cream using a horsehair brush. Repeat the process several more times as desirable.
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.