Beeswax Shoe Polish 100ml - Black
In the shoe polish world there are several different types of products, each designed to create different results. This is a beeswax based shoe polish that is intended simply to create a high shine and to protect your leather. Our wax polish is not strong in pigmentation and therefore should not alter the colour of your shoes. If you are looking to create the best shine possible in the shortest amount of time, The Shoe Snob Beeswax Polish is the one for you. However, if you wish to rejuvenate or change the colour of your shoe, you will probably be interested in our Coloured Cream Polish.
- Beeswax polish with a turpentine (oil from pine tree) base
- Intended for high shine and the protection from rain/dirt
- Smells delicious and is as natural as you will find (you can smell the quality!)
- Does not dry out if the lid is left on (as many beeswax polishes do), but does if the lid is left off
- At 100ml (twice the size of most generic polishes), it will last you a long time if used correctly
- Made in France
Whilst excellent products are essential, knowing how to use them is like the other blade on a pair of scissors. Our masterclass videos on shoe care will teach you the various requisite skills involved. Watch this space, too, for further product details and enlightening factory tours.
Follow us on our Social Channels for News.
All orders on theshoesnob.com are shipped via Royal Mail and do not come with a tracking service unless selected otherwise. Should a customer desire a tracking service for an order, this option is available on the checkout page. This is to ensure the lowest possible costs to the customer. All orders shipped within the UK are sent via Second Class and all International orders are shipped via Standard Mail.
First Class, Tracked and Courier options are available on the checkout page.
UK orders and International orders over 2kg are shipped via DHL and Tracking Number is Provided.
Shipping costs are calculated by weight.