Buy five pairs of Travel Shoe Trees and save £25!
We all know that the weight restrictions on flights are annoying. If you are someone who travels frequently, particularly on business, you have probably come across the conundrum of whether to pack your shoe trees or not.
As every kilogram counts these days, you have probably sacrificed your shoes’ wellbeing by deciding not to, resulting in your spare pair of shoes to get squashed inside your luggage.
At The Shoe Snob, we can fix this problem by offering our plastic Travel Man's Shoe Tree that weighs virtually nothing and protects your shoes without adding any significant weight to your luggage.
It’s a win/win situation.
- Each Shoe Tree is adjustable by two shoe sizes. For example, for a size 44 shoe, we would recommend you purchase the size 43-44 Shoe Tree, and use the adjuster to fit the shoe once in place. Always put in and take out the Shoe Tree in the smaller size
- Made from plastic
- Weight = 185 - 265g
- Small (EU39-EU40, UK5-UK6, US6-US7)
- Medium (EU41-EU42, UK7-UK8, US8-US9)
- Large (EU43-EU44, UK9-UK10, US10-US11)
- X-Large (EU45-EU46, UK11-UK12, US12-US13)